Friday, April 20, 2018

Formative Assessment



Formative Assessment

My philosophy on assessment usually is made an assessment in first week of school students in that class in order to know where I would begin to explain and teach the teaching material. This experience has helped me measure the level of students and also learn about the individual differences among students. This assessment helped me identify the teaching methods and techniques that I would use with my students, and also helped me to exclude some techniques that were inappropriate for my students. This assessment was used at the beginning of each school year.
In fact, I did not have bad experiences with evaluation. I find that using the evaluation properly helps the teacher in identifying the tools and techniques necessary and effective to achieve the goal of the course material. I can say that using the assessment incorrectly is one of the disadvantages to education and will be counterproductive.
I like those 2 formative technologies PearDeck & EduCanon, I feel it too similar, and both provide attractive ways for learning. Easy to create an account for both teacher and students, I find that it is one of the best teaching techniques that support the teacher in explaining the content of the scientific material. It has the ability to attract the students' attention. These applications ensure the high concentration of students during the education period. There may sometimes be obstacles to not using such applications in my country. For example, They do not allow electronic devices to be loaded in school, and also there is a problem that is most often caused by poor Internet connection. Generally, I think it is one the best technologies related to education in the present age

No comments:

Post a Comment