Sunday, April 22, 2018

Major Proposal Project




Improving typing in English keyboard-1




           I spent last week through Mar 11-15 about three hours and half for practicing typing in English keyboard, It is very hard for me but I will not give up. I used an application called Typing Master, it is help but need more practicing.



                For this week the application focused on left hand first and the letters in left side (Q,W,E,A,S,D,Z,X,C), and I trying to memorize it as much as I can to move to next letters. 













 Improving typing in English keyboard-2


               This is my second week ( 18-22 March-2018) of practicing English typing, and to be honest it is not easy to do it very well, I think I need more than 3 months to be good in English typing, but I feel a little bit of improving, I am can hit a few letter without looking to the keyboard, I will keep practicing even through the Spring Break.








 Improving typing in English keyboard-3 

This is my Third week (1-5 March-2018) of practicing English typing, after I enjoyed with Spring Break I start practicing on typing, I tried many time to practice through the spring break but I couldn’t. So, I will practice and review everything that I learned previously. I feel now there is compatible between my mind and my fingers and that usually good thing. If anyone has a good advice to help me that will appreciated. For this week I practice on six letters which are E, D, C, R, F and V, the application focus on left fingers for this level.





Thank you.








Improving typing in English keyboard-4


This is my Fourth week (08-12) April-2018 of practicing English typing, I think my skills got improving, I can now hit some letters with no mistakes, some words being easy to write now specially those are small and common. I can figure out one issue that can happen to learners when they are learning typing, this issue is when they use different keyboard, that would make the practice get hard little bit, so my advice is use own computer during the practice because that help very much to improve the skill of typing. Below my schedule of practice typing.



Thank you.








 Improving typing in English keyboard-5


This is my Fifth week (15-19) April-2018 of practicing English typing. I can say:” I am really started enjoy with practicing typing.” When you achieve your goal that will make you very satisfied, I don’t have reach my goal yet, but my skills typing has changed.  I still using this program called Typing Master, and it is very useful, this week focused on right fingers for these letters (I, O,P,J,K,L,B,N and M). I hope I can do it very well with no mistakes. The table below showing my days and times for practicing. I think I will reach my goal by end of this year because I use English Typing everyday during my school days.  











 Improving typing in English keyboard-6

In this last week of learning the English Typing, I would like to admit that it was a great idea to put this project within the content of the course of Instructional technology because it urged all students to research and train to achieve their goals. For me, I would say frankly what I was not learning English Typing, but now I started learning from almost a month and I will continue to do it during my university career. I had several ideas to achieve but found that English Typing in this university period is the most important.
Finally, I have big thankful for all who supported me through this semester, Dr. John and all my classmates with that useful and nice comments.







No comments:

Post a Comment