Sunday, March 11, 2018

Digital Citizenship

Digital Citizenship is a concept that helps teachers, technology leaders and parents understand what students / children / technology users should use appropriately. Where digital citizenship is not just an educational tool, it is much larger than that where it is a way to prepare students using technology for a true technological community. And to address the students 'and adults' abuse of technology.

In my digital life I often do not share content that may cause me a problem despite the many temptations in the internet sea. I used this digital world mostly in education and job, so I did not try to hurt any user on the net. I realize that the Internet is now a real world full of good people and bad people. Therefore, I advise my students and family to exercise caution while using the Internet regardless of the program used.

1 comment:

  1. I agree digital citizenship goes beyond education, it is a major way to communicate which will (if not already) take over the world.

    ReplyDelete