Monday, March 12, 2018

Major Project Proposal


 Improving typing in English keyboard


Goals
·         Improve my English typing from 25 words per minutes to 40 words at least.
·         Write without looking to the keyboard.
·         Memories the position of each letter.
·         Study more word spelling.

Resources and Learning Materials

5.    I installed an application called Typing Master on my computer, it has many features to monitor my practicing

Documentation of Progress

I will print these letters to memorise it + Planned Timeline
The upper row:
Q
W
E
R
T
Y
U
I
O
P

The middle row:
A
S
D
F
G
H
J
K
L
;   ‘   “

The bottom row:
Z
X
C
V
B
N
M
,
.
/


Planned Timeline


Sundays
Mondays
Tuesdays
Wednesdays
Thursdays
Week 8
Mar 12
1 hour
30 minutes
1 hour
30 minutes
30 minutes
Week 9
Mar 19
1 hour
30 minutes
1 hour
30 minutes
30 minutes
Week 10
Apr 2
1 hour
30 minutes
1 hour
30 minutes
30 minutes
Week 11
Apr 9
1 hour
30 minutes
1 hour
30 minutes
30 minutes
Week 12
Apr 16
1 hour
30 minutes
1 hour
30 minutes
30 minutes
Week 13
Apr 23
1 hour
30 minutes
1 hour
30 minutes
30 minutes
.

Possible Challenges
The main challenge is the language because I am not a native speaker, so I have to write more and know more words with its spelling. The other challenge is the time, with all the classes I spend too much time translate and correct the mistakes, so it takes a lot of my time.


No comments:

Post a Comment